64-bit Flash Player "Square" preview release

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Dominic Payer, Sep 16, 2010.

  1. Dominic Payer, Sep 16, 2010

  2. Dominic Payer

    Jeff Gaines Guest

    Jeff Gaines, Sep 16, 2010

  3. Dominic Payer

    Kue2 Guest

    Thanks Dominic
    Things are finally starting to move on a 64 bit version

    Kue2, Sep 16, 2010
  4. Dominic Payer

    Kue2 Guest

    Got It loaded in Vista 64 Ultimate seems to work very well.
    Went to flash player to test, displayed properly gave me
    the version I'm running. Looks Good so far...... in Vista 64.
    Will load in Win XP 64 next & then Win7 64 after that.
    Same as you R.C. have two machines running here, neither
    is a test machine.
    Older Asus K8VSE Deluxe running Windows 32bit & on
    another partition WIN XP 64 bit.
    Other machine is my main computer Q9300 quad 8GB ram
    running Win7 Vista Home & Vista Ultimate.

    Kue2, Sep 16, 2010
  5. Dominic Payer

    Kue2 Guest

    Just loaded Flash "Square" in WIN XP 64, works fine so far....

    Kue2, Sep 17, 2010
  6. Dominic Payer

    roj Guest

    Please advise on 64-bit Flash Player installation.
    Adobe say "Uninstall previous Flash Player"
    Does this mean the 32-bit version or is it refering
    to some hypothetical earlier 64-bit version (which
    I don't have)?
    My system is
    Windows XP Professional x64 Edition Service Pack 2 (build 3790)

    Grateful for advice before jumping off this
    particular cliff.
    roj

    roj, Sep 17, 2010
  7. Dominic Payer

    Kue2 Guest

    Yes Roj
    unInstall all versions 32 bit or earlier pre-releases of flash player.
    The active x & the plugin.
    Please be advised this version is "not" perfect. I have already tripped
    over a "bug".

    Kue2, Sep 17, 2010
  8. Dominic Payer

    Kue2 Guest

    RC
    Here's an interesting side note
    Both the sites we found not displaying correctly in IE8 with adobe's
    square "work" when using the chrome browser(latest beta version).
    www.pbskids.org & bell speed test http://206.47.199.107/

    Kue2, Sep 17, 2010