64 bit drivers don't seen to be getting any more common than a year ago.

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by - Bobb -, Sep 18, 2006.

  1. No, I am saying that Vista is as advanced when compared to XP as XP was as
    advanced when compared to Win95. Reread.

    Colin Barnhorst, Oct 25, 2006

  2. Actually that would be pretty much perceptual too. At the time Win95 was
    released I was using OS-9 and OS/2. I finally made the jump to Windows due
    to the wide use of Windows in business. I was just about to dump Windows and
    go with Linux when XP was released.

    David A. Spicer, Oct 25, 2006

  3. - Bobb -

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Dec 11, 2006
  4. - Bobb -

    me Guest

    But Vuescan didn't support my Canoscan 3200f on XP64 sadly, so I had
    to set up dual booting. Not too much trouble really, as I don't need
    to scan very often.

    me, Dec 13, 2006