    12 GB of RAM. Matlab 64 works great, but there is some code that we
    use to interface between matlab and our mysql server which needs to be
    recompiled as a 64-bit mex file.

    jce, Sep 17, 2009

  2. Chuck Walbourn [MSFT], Sep 17, 2009

  3. jce

    reiner Lenz Guest

    Hej!

    Seems I have the same problem (hunting zlib.dll?)

    You have a solution?

    Reiner

    Posted as a reply to:

    64-bit C++ compiler

    I need to compile some c++ code for 64-bit MATLAB on windows 7 64-bit.

    Can anyone either

    1) Recommend a free C++ compiler for windows that will compile the
    code.
    2) Volunteer to compile the code for me.

    I will send a tgz in the case of #2.
    Thanks!

    The reason for running 64-bit is because we are doing some memory
    intensive things. As such we have invested in a Core i7 machine with
    12 GB of RAM. Matlab 64 works great, but there is some code that we
    use to interface between matlab and our mysql server which needs to be
    recompiled as a 64-bit mex file.

    WCF Workflow Services Using External Data Exchange
    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...a-6dafb17b6d74/wcf-workflow-services-usi.aspx

    reiner Lenz, Sep 19, 2009