    again if interested please email me.

    Good luck to you all

    Julian

    Julian, Jul 31, 2004

  2. Julian

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Julian" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi there everyone,
    >
    > If you are studying for the 70-270 test I would suggest you drop me a
    > line. I have the Learnkey Training for Windows XP Pro. 70-270 Test.
    > It's a great training for a fraction of the price that is costs. Once
    > again if interested please email me.
    >
    > Good luck to you all
    >
    > Julian

    How do we contact you Julian? Is your email address
    correct?

    Andy Foster, Jul 31, 2004

  3. Julian

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Andy Foster" <> prattled ceaslessly in

    > "Julian" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi there everyone,
    >>
    >> If you are studying for the 70-270 test I would suggest you drop me a
    >> line. I have the Learnkey Training for Windows XP Pro. 70-270 Test.
    >> It's a great training for a fraction of the price that is costs. Once
    >> again if interested please email me.
    >>
    >> Good luck to you all
    >>
    >> Julian

    > How do we contact you Julian? Is your email address
    > correct?

    I'm pretty sure it was but it could have been
    or . If that
    doesn't work you could try or
    or .

    Good luck with those!

    --
    Kelley
    aka Catwalker

    "I hate the fact that you people don't salute me!"

    catwalker63, Jul 31, 2004
  4. Julian

    Guest Guest

    I would say is not correct,
    otherwise would have cofirmed
    that was indeed correct. But
    then again could well be correct.

    I guess we just know if is
    correct or if is incorrect.

    Guest, Aug 2, 2004
  5. Julian

    JaR Guest

    Andy Foster opined microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse:

    You mean you want mail sent to ?

    I just wanna be sure I got the right addy, so please verify that it's
    Thanks

    JaR

    JaR, Aug 2, 2004