    gouge us on 5x7's? :)

    thnx,

    Xiaoding

    Xiaoding, Aug 25, 2005

  2. Xiaoding

    Celcius Guest

    Costco

    Celcius, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Xiaoding

    Xiaoding Guest

    thnx, but they suck too. 69 cents a pic. :(

    Xiaoding, Aug 25, 2005
  4. Xiaoding

    wavelength Guest

    Snapfish.com will print them for:
    1-10 prints 79¢
    11-24 prints 59¢
    25-49 prints 49¢

    Best I could find in a quick search.

    Try printing wallets, talk about getting bent over....

    wavelength, Aug 25, 2005
  5. Xiaoding

    Steve Wolfe Guest

    Are there any places that print 5x7's at a reasonable price? Seems
    Some shop that I visitted had a Kodak kiosk, and I tried it out for fun -
    the print was terrific, and it was only 30 cents.

    steve

    Steve Wolfe, Aug 26, 2005