    Hi there!
    Does anyone know how i can make a borderless 5x7 inch print on a Canon
    S9000, using Easy- photoprint 3.2? Thanks in advance. Peter

    beeldbouwer, Jul 8, 2005

  2. beeldbouwer

    Pete D Guest

    I am using a Pixma 3000 with the 3.2 easy print software and 5 x 7
    borderless is available as an option, I don't see any reason why it
    shouldn't be supported with the S9000 assuming you use the software with the
    printer already.

    Pete D, Jul 8, 2005

  3. beeldbouwer

    Ed Guest

    Yes, you can download from canon, the driver for the S9100 printer. It is
    compatible with the S9000 and includes 5x7 borderless. Just set it up as an
    additional printer, so you can choose either one. The printer status screen
    will not work with the S9100 driver, which is why you may only want to use
    it for 5x7's. Have fun.
    Ed

    Ed, Jul 9, 2005
  4. beeldbouwer