588 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

  1. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    i dont want your freedom........

    Consultant, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Guest

    JaR Guest

    'Scuse me! You forgot uphill, both ways, barefoot in knee-deep snow!

    JaR
    Been There Thug

    JaR, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    i was 15 back in 85 ;-)

    Consultant, Apr 23, 2004
  4. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    with grizzly bear chasin at your heels.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Guest

    Kat Guest

    1984- I was barely born then... how old are you ??

    Kat, Apr 23, 2004
  6. You frighten me. I spose you're a big fan of Wham! too?
    What about Club Tropicana(where the drinks are free!!)???

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  7. you had to wake up a 3:30am and walk 100 miles to school to get there for
    ha, ha, ha sucker!!! I use to take the stagecoach!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  8. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    oh my god. i been beatin' up on a baby girl...

    *shame on rowdy*

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  9. 1984- I was barely born then... how old are you ??

    See my profile!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  10. Guest

    Neil Guest

    AAAAAAAKKK! I hate it when she does that!

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    In his fathers PJs

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  12. Guest

    Kat Guest

    OK. I can't take it anymore. WHO is PSB? Pack Street Boys??

    Kat, Apr 23, 2004
  13. Guest

    Neil Guest

    and I was married for 3 years in 85

    (i hate you becuase you are young)

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  14. Guest

    Neil Guest

    nice donkey...get that from cobol?

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  15. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Depends on what she looks like!!!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  16. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    1984- I was barely born then... how old are you ??

    My truck was born in 1985.

    Jtyc, Apr 23, 2004
  17. OK. I can't take it anymore. WHO is PSB? Pack Street Boys??

    lol!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  18. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    i was 15 back in 85 ;-)

    Ha ha... old man.

    Jtyc, Apr 23, 2004
  19. Most of us were naked when we were born.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 23, 2004
  20. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    OK. I can't take it anymore. WHO is PSB? Pack Street Boys??

    I'm sad that I know who PSB is now...

    Jtyc, Apr 23, 2004