    outsourcing to india for canadian companies....

    suckage... and counting

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Call the police, there's a mad man around.
    lol! I don't know who is more sad, you for posting the next part, or
    me for understanding where it came from!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dude, feed your veins with another hot dose of mcngp
    bacterium before posting!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Dude, you mean skullf**k'd ?

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    lamerino. you guys are fuggin' old!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  6. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    F150?

    C30 actually.

    Jtyc, Apr 23, 2004
  7. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Sad !?!?!?!?

    I've got everything the Boys have *ever* done - honestly !

    I think you either *get* the PSB or you don't...... I certainly do.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 23, 2004
  8. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    I think you either *get* the PSB or you don't...... I certainly do.

    You frighten me. I spose you're a big fan of Wham! too?

    Wake me up, before you go go.

    Jtyc, Apr 23, 2004
  9. Guest

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Read this, idiot:
    http://www.microsoft.com/communities/privacy.mspx

    Here is an excerpt if you're to lazy to look (which I'm sure you are):
    About E-mail Addresses and Privacy

    Reducing Spam Associated with Posting to Online Communities: Due to a recent
    increase in "spam" (unsolicited junk mail, including advertisements and
    sometimes malicious mail containing viruses) sent to posters in newsgroups,
    Microsoft advises that newsgroup and community participants* should consider
    avoiding posting to newsgroups, chats, or other public forums using their
    real email address. Microsoft is also committed to continuing to address the
    issue of spam from a technological perspective.

    To help avoid receiving unwanted messages (spam) in your regular e-mail
    account, you may not want to include your regular e-mail address when you
    post a question or reply to a post in a discussion group or other public
    forum. Instead you may want to do one of the following:

    . Use a modified e-mail address Use a different version of your e-mail
    address that others will understand, but that spam tools can't automatically
    pick up. For example, if your actual e-mail address is
    "", consider using a modified e-mail
    address such as: "",
    "[email protected]_CAPS_AND_INVALIDdiscussions.microsoft.com.invalid", or
    "_SPAM". In this case, the spam tools
    will send mail to an invalid e-mail address, and others will know to exclude
    the extra terms when they send you e-mail. When you post a question or reply
    to a discussion group, just enter your modified e-mail address in the
    appropriate box.

    . Use a secondary e-mail account: Set up or use an e-mail account that
    is separate from your primary account for posting to discussion groups. When
    you post a question or reply to a discussion group, use your secondary
    account as your e-mail address.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 23, 2004
  10. Guest

    JaR Guest

    That is doubleplus unfunny!

    JaR
    leader Thug

    JaR, Apr 23, 2004
  11. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    as if he/she/it give a flying monkeys ass.

    <hopelessness snipped>

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  12. Guest

    Brat Guest

    don't there TGP... he is convinced we sent it... it is the only thing that
    makes him happy. Just like the "supposed" warning from Microsoft about the
    mcngp... the link he posted was from icertify... NOT microsoft. Until he
    can provide explicit proof from microsoft that they have an issue with us...
    just ignore him/her/it... if M$ did indeed have a proble with us, we would
    have been banned from this forum.

    Brat, Apr 23, 2004
  13. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    That is doubleplus unfunny!

    Careful. I would hate to see you become an unperson.

    Jtyc, Apr 23, 2004
  14. lamerino. you guys are fuggin' old!

    I remember the days when.........

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  15. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you had to wake up a 3:30am and walk 100 miles to school to get there for
    9am because they hadn't invented the bus.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  16. This week's MCNGP DQotW (Don Quixote of the Week) goes to: TechGeekPro!

    Keep fighting them windmills, TGP!

    Mr. ePox will STILL not get it.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 23, 2004
  17. I think you either *get* the PSB or you don't...... I certainly do.

    Me too, reminds me of when I got married back in '85...... Phew! glad
    I'm posting this anonymously!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  18. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy is begining to have his suspicions that certain MCNGP memebers are M
    $ employee's.

    he..he...

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  19. Microsoft cannot ban anyone from their forums. While they do use their own
    servers, the groups are also in regular USENET. The best they could ever do
    would be to not carry "banned" posters posts in their own servers.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 23, 2004
  20. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    LOL!!

    ROTFLMFAO!!!