    Rowdy Yates Guest

    go orwell go!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Trolls don't get with the program, they just see how long they can string
    Do they get run over by big trucks?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Guest

    Jtyc Guest

    Do they get run over by big trucks?

    They could. I have a big truck I could run over them with if needs be.

    Jtyc, Apr 23, 2004
  4. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    then my evil, diabolical plan is in motion

    Consultant, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yuck!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  6. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    F150?

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  7. Do they get run over by big trucks?
    You're the Man!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  8. Guest

    Neil Guest

    I prefer the Fahrenheit 451 thread....

    Burn the books....

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  9. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you go paki go!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  10. you go paki go!

    go where?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  11. Guest

    Neil Guest

    bangalore....

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  12. Guest

    Skulator Guest

    I like this group...you guys are smart, funny just like
    that new virus going around!!!

    Only numbnuts fall for virus contaminated ms webpages. And
    another thing who is anonymous? and why does he or she get
    all the email?

    Skulator
    "I'm not predjudice, I dislike everyone equally!!!!"

    Skulator, Apr 23, 2004
  13. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    You received viruses because you posted your real e-mail address in a
    newsgroup. This is contrary to all advice about posting on public
    newsgroups.

    No-one is attacking you, some viruses can spread by way of newsgroups.

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 23, 2004
  14. Guest

    Paul Lynch Guest

    Run him down, underground, to a dive bar in a West End town......
    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE

    Paul Lynch, Apr 23, 2004
  15. Guest

    harryph Guest

    sorry bout that after looking back can see this lad is a
    total waste of time not only mine for reading it but im
    getting the jist hes a total waste of space and just
    guessing hes on the dole spends all day on the net threw
    his 56k modem and his pc was good about 5/6 years ago but
    he just cant get out of the past and is not happy with all
    the new peoples that have come on the sence but i havent
    worked out why he spends time counting the posts here,
    unless he thinks microsft is watching his post and hes
    going to get some prize or a job or something well enough
    of my dribble for another week, have a good weekend all

    harryph, Apr 23, 2004
  16. I like this group...you guys are smart, funny just like
    And the world's full of 'em.
    A troll.
    'it' don't, well if 'it' did, then 'it' is too stupid to be let near a
    terminal, even a dumb one, and as for becoming microsoft
    certified........

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  17. What india? And go as what, a suicide bomber?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  18. You received viruses because you posted your real e-mail address in a
    you try to confuse, it was those peewee, peewee's in the MCNGP!!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  19. Guest

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    not funny in bad times like these. rowdy draw's the line at bombings.

    :-(

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 23, 2004
  20. Guest

    Neil Guest

    tech worker. you will be paid 9 rupees and 1 chicken. line starts to the
    left....(suicide bombers only required in Kashmir and New Delhi)

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004