5060 auxiliary lenses and filters

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Alfred Molon, Jan 9, 2004.

  1. Alfred Molon

    Alfred Molon Guest

    I'm gathering data to fill the auxiliary lenses and filters sections
    of the 5060 online resource at http://www.molon.de/5060.html

    If you are using an auxiliary lens with your 5060, please reply stating:

    Brief description:
    Picture quality:
    Image sharpness:
    Level of chromatic aberration (if the lens increases it):
    Vignetting:
    How satisfied:

    The end result would be something similar to the auxiliary lenses
    sections of the 4040 and 5050 online resources:
    http://www.molon.de/4040.html#AuxiliaryLenses
    http://www.molon.de/5050.html#AuxiliaryLenses

    Concerning filters, please report brand, type, model, size etc. of the
    filter you are using, how satisfied you are with it and whether there
    are issues (vignetting, lens hitting the filter, reflections etc.).

    Alfred Molon, Jan 9, 2004

  2. Alfred Molon

    Dave Guest

    Have you discovered if the new bayonet attachments can be adapted to the
    5050? Or versa visa?

    Thanks,

    Dave

    Dave, Jan 9, 2004