    geopelia Guest

    What does 501 BAD AUTHINFO param mean please?

    Should I try rejoining eternal-september?

    geopelia, Feb 16, 2013

  2. geopelia

    EMB Guest

    It means your username and/or password are incorrect.

    EMB, Feb 16, 2013

  3. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    Thank you. The computer man is sorting that out. I've just got a new
    computer and a lot of stuff seems to be lost and not recognised.

    geopelia, Feb 17, 2013
  4. geopelia

    Gordon Guest

    Just have to ask, Is it running windows 7 or 8? Have you said good by to XP?

    Gordon, Feb 18, 2013
  5. geopelia

    geopelia Guest

    No, I'm keeping XP. It's complicated enough without having to learn a whole
    new system.
    How do I find out which windows I have got? I've got Outlook Express 6.

    eternal-september groups are now fixed, but there are a lot of surprising
    groups listed which I didn't put there.
    Have to unsubscribe a lot.

    geopelia, Feb 18, 2013