    to master, in an hd enclosure). The problem persists even after I
    disable GoBack,and the jumper settingsare at master because only master
    works.

    shum, Dec 27, 2004

  2. shum

    Timberwolf Guest

    see what applies to your system
    http://www.windowsnetworking.com/kb...dminTips/Booting/BSODSTOP0xa0x1e0x500x7F.html
    http://www.updatexp.com/stop-messages.html

    Lots of reading on Google--seems to relate to various problems with anti
    virus/firewall progs not being happy.to corrupt installation of hardware.

    Try disable antivirus,remove all existance of your external drive and
    software---reboot---reload external drive stuff and then re-enable viri
    stuff.
    Seems like some people have had to remove viri software totally in order to
    get it working right --then reload it after installation of hardware.

    Timberwolf, Dec 27, 2004