    open secret that the dangerous increase of crime in this country is closely
    connected with this.

    - Albert Einstein, My First Impression of the U.S.A., 1921

    CyberDroog, Sep 11, 2003

  2. Tracker

    Leythos Guest

    [snip]
    Tracker - I am doing something NICE for you. I would suggest that you
    don't try and hammer me during this period. While I spend a lot of time
    on the internet (it's my business, I do have to sleep. I also run a IT
    company, so I will be unavailable during various periods of time.)

    I have received your emails - the one where you state that you don't
    need the review and the second one containing the first part you want to
    show (all after midnight here).

    I will have these available later this afternoon when I return from
    several business meetings - I will post the site address at that time.

    Sincerely,
    Mark

    Leythos, Sep 11, 2003

  3. Tracker

    Don Kelloway Guest

    I don't know. Maybe it's just me, but I would think that a person who
    professes their knowledge on the subject of Internet Security. As well
    as (ahem) writes book on the subject, would spend their life online.
    How else could they keep themselves aware and up-to-date of the
    ever-changing industry?

    --
    Best regards,
    Don Kelloway

    Visit http://www.commodon.com to learn about the "Threats to Your
    Security on the Internet".

    Don Kelloway, Sep 12, 2003
  4. Tracker

    Jim Watt Guest

    On Sun, 28 Sep 2003 10:40:26 +0400, tracker

    If its to Jason only email him ytou stupid bitch and stop
    spamming this newsgroup with your shit.

    GENERAL COMPUTER HEALTH WARNING
    -------------------------------

    Any advice from a poster using the word 'tracker' may contain
    dangerous nonsense and should be immediately deleted from your
    computer.

    Do NOT contact this person by email

    Do NOT feed the Trolls, one warning is enough, further messages
    only reinforce the desire for attention that provides motivation.

    Visit the fan club at:
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    Jim Watt, Sep 28, 2003
  5. Tracker

    Jason Guest

    She can't Jim, she's never been able to figure out my real address. Even
    when I posted here with it on purpose.

    She did manage once to figure out who my ISP was though, must have been
    pure dumb luck. That or the ferrets told her. :)

    Jason

    Jason, Sep 28, 2003
  6. Tracker

    Jim Watt Guest

    Tracking skills beyond belief.

    Jim Watt, Sep 28, 2003
  7. Tracker

    Cap Guest

    There is no review, there is no book, there are no 'Trackers'. There is only
    Debbie and her ever growing psychosis.

    She is as entertaining as she is stupid, and clueless.
    http://www.sand-n-sea.us/debbiesdrival.htm

    Cap, Sep 28, 2003
  8. Cap Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    <DoDdb.1992903$>:

    Sorry, Cap, I didn't see this earlier...

    "MIRC Channels"? WTF?

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Sep 28, 2003
  9. Hi,
    <"Bones" McCoy>
    It's Deb, Jim... ;)
    </Bones>

    Thore Schmechtig, Sep 28, 2003
  10. Tracker

    Chuck Guest

    Send UBE complaints to: , ,
    (UBE traffic), ,
    (hosted website). Include all headers, and be
    objective.

    Chuck

    Spam sucks - PLEASE get rid of the spam before emailing me!

    Chuck, Sep 28, 2003