    will help millions of computer users.

    Tracker
    Shining and Glowin

    Tracker, Sep 7, 2003

  2. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    We have enough Hacker sites to know they will post my book for all the hackers
    to view. When a few hackers go to prison, thats is all that matters to us. We
    aren't stupid people. F*ck!

    Tracker

    Tracker, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    My Chapters were 156 strong and I hate programming, so your right. But my book
    rocks and thats all that matters to me. BTW- your another person who shouldn't
    believe every word spoken on Usenet. Oh well!

    Tracker

    Tracker, Sep 7, 2003
  4. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    You might want to ask yourself why this babe isn't using Google and a Proxy Server
    so my so "called ISP account won't be canceled".. Shit! Won't say anymore or I'm
    going to cry since people are so ********. Me BAD! Hint- Hacked computer, Dial-up
    Server and Prepaid Phone Cards. That is worth a million bucks right there.

    Tracker

    Tracker, Sep 7, 2003
  5. Tracker

    Nasty Guest

    My Dad has gone ahead and ordered a copy of your book for me. Hate to give
    you the $$ but when I get it I will help you advertise it by putting it on a
    ftp site or by giving free copies to the regs (or anyone interested in it)
    of course I will charge a late fee for anyone who doesn't return it within 2
    weeks.btw how long did you say it would take to ship?

    --
    "Don't Dream It.
    Be It"

    Dr. Frank-N-Furter
    (a scientist)

    Nasty, Sep 8, 2003
  6. Tracker

    CyberDroog Guest

    A computer "professional" who doesn't even know how to get text on a web
    site.

    Pathetic.

    CyberDroog, Sep 8, 2003
  7. Tracker

    Frode Guest

    Frode, Sep 8, 2003
  8. Tracker

    CyberDroog Guest

    You've just shown how little you know. A simple web page requires no
    programming. And you plagiarized most of your book, so don't tell us how
    much hard work you put into it.

    As for what I believe and don't believe, you don't have the first clue.
    But I'll give you, and any first time Tracker readers, a hint: for the
    safety of ones computer little of what you say should be believed.

    Tracker, a "computer professional" who doesn't know how to make a simple
    web page and has never used anything other than Win98 and a dialup
    connection.

    Really, really, pathetic.

    CyberDroog, Sep 8, 2003
  9. Tracker

    CyberDroog Guest

    You are using Win98 and a dialup connection because you have never used
    anything else.

    Don't they get cable in your trailer park?

    CyberDroog, Sep 8, 2003
  10. Tracker

    Tim H. Guest

    Better scratch that, it's Win95! I seriously think that laid off tech.
    people who are feeling down should her drivel; it's a riot!

    Maybe her book will make a good doorstop....

    Tim H., Sep 8, 2003
  11. Tracker

    Nasty Guest

    Actually I can give your "book" away legally. Since you advertised it as a
    book. As long as I do not change anything, and as long as I just let one
    person at a time download it with a disclaimer that after 2 weeks they will
    destroy their copy it so there will be no more than one copy out at a time
    as far as I know of it would be no different than loaning someone a
    paperback novel. Like I have said in earlier post my Mother is a lawyer and
    she has already checked into the copyright laws for me and there are plenty
    of ways to get around them.
    btw you did say in earlier post that you were going to put me on ignore. If
    you can't figure out how to do it I'm pretty sure someone in the group will
    tell you how to killfile someone if you ask nicely.

    --
    "Don't Dream It.
    Be It"

    Dr. Frank-N-Furter
    (a scientist)

    Nasty, Sep 8, 2003
  12. Tracker

    kyra Guest

    Tracker is the captain of incompetence.
    you are the weakest link goodbye!

    --
    http://aleeya.net

    Tell me and I'll forget.
    Show me and I'll remember.
    Involve me and I will learn.

    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.
    Teach a man to fish, feed him for a lifetime.

    kyra, Sep 8, 2003
  13. Tracker

    kyra Guest

    Tracker wrote:
    BTW- your another person who shouldn't
    ya, we shouldnt believe any of your words spoken on usenet

    kyra, Sep 8, 2003
  14. On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 22:25:34 +0400 I replied to Tracker
    <"snailmail(remove/valid)222000"@yahoo.com> on a piece of toilet
    paper while scribbling their name and phone number on the bathroom
    wall in alt.computer.security
    Hey, computer pro, your Netzero account isn't quite secure, and the
    berlin newsserver you use is not an open proxy.

    --
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    If you think you know me, you don't.

    Best feeling in the world? Watching your nemesis Sliding
    down a 51 foot razorblade into a pool of Gin.--GroveGnome
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Just Plain Insane, Sep 8, 2003
  15. Tracker

    Mimic Guest

    Sorry tracker did you say something ?
    You know youre post doesnt me shit until we actually see it, so stop wasting
    you "limited" time, and rather than posting more shit here, use this time to
    up the pages someplace. Its not rocket science.

    --
    Mimic

    and those that dont."
    "C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but
    when you do, it blows away your whole leg"

    Mimic, Sep 8, 2003
  16.
    Freddy Simonis, Sep 10, 2003
  17. Tracker

    Leythos Guest

    I have no idea why you posted this again - we've all already seen it,
    along with all the other promises and comments.

    As I said, if she can't do it I would be happy to make it available for
    her and then let people provide real feedback...

    As you can see, the Tracker(s) has not taken me up on it yet.

    Leythos, Sep 10, 2003
  18. Tracker

    Tracker Guest

    What are you waiting for, this babe e-mailed you so come on with it. Get my stuff
    on your site, damn it. Just because you may spend your life online doesn't mean
    this babe also does.

    Tracker

    Tracker, Sep 10, 2003
  19. Tracker

    ozzy Guest

    She probably never will either. Youself & countless others have
    actively & kindly offered to help but she refuses it. This is a "work
    in progress" now since 2001. It doesn't take a genius to figure out
    how to get anyone in her area to use a digital camera (her ferret
    friends have some) & publish a picture of her "book" on her webpage
    for proof. Even samples if it is not in hard cover format. The fact
    that this has not occured is simple proof that no book exists. Excuses
    are always provided by liars. Honest people have nothing to hide &
    don't hide behind prolonged lies.

    Contact me at phantomshroom(at)hotmail{dot}com
    to obtain my real email address. Spammers shot
    on site :)

    ozzy, Sep 10, 2003
  20. Tracker

    Cap Guest

    It doesn't take a genius to figure out
    Debbie has no friends, ferret folk or otherwise unless you count the winos
    she blows for crack change.

    Cap, Sep 11, 2003