  1. Edward Wallick

    Brat Guest

    awwww ya know I still luvs ya :p

    Brat, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Edward Wallick

    Brat Guest

    besides... just an evil part of my past with bad memories to go with it...
    (then hubby (now ex) left me for her within weeks... and she was a "so
    called" friend)... hence the reason I choose not to relive it... sorry :(

    Brat, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Edward Wallick

    Jtyc Guest

    besides... just an evil part of my past with bad memories to go with it...

    Ah. Well then, my apologies for trying to dig it up.

    Jtyc, Apr 26, 2004
  4. Edward Wallick

    Brat Guest

    you are forgiven :)