    but you wont be there long...IF YA GET OFF THE DAMN NEWSGROUPS AND DO
    SUMPIN'

    (oh, sorry I forgot, we're "researching")

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004

  2. Edward Wallick

    Guest Guest

    Well thanks for the compliment guys, I guess I overshot it there a bit. I was just trying to get Kat to send me some pics. Since she's hot.

    Thanks again,
    Ed Wallic

    A little about how I think
    --When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro
    Hunter S. Thompson (1939 - ), Fear and Loathing in Las Vega

    --If there is, in fact, a Heaven and a Hell, all we know for sure is that
    Hell will be a viciously overcrowded version of Orlando..
    Edward Wallick (paraphrasing Hunter S. Thompson (1939 - ), Generation of Swin

    --You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong
    is wrong, no matter who does it or says it
    Malcolm X (1925 - 1965

    oh yeah and
    --Stupidity is the devil. Look in the eye of a chicken and you'll know. It's the
    most horrifying, cannibalistic, and nightmarish creature in this world
    Werner Herzog

    ----- Frisbee® wrote: ----

    Edward Wallick wrote
    I hereby nominate Edward Wallick for ALotW (Anti-Lamer of the Week

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004

  3. Edward Wallick

    Kat Guest

    Well la-ti-da. I'm hot. Thank you, Thank you very much. However, pics of
    me are oly available to the elite members of the MCNGP team. Sorry to
    disappoint, but they're limited edition.

    Kat, Apr 23, 2004
  4. I was just trying to get Kat to send me some pics.

    Aren't we all!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Edward Wallick

    Neil Guest

    work hard towards your MCNGP. the pics are worth it...

    :)

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  6. However, pics of
    I'm off to have look now!!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  7. Edward Wallick

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Well, THAT settles it. NOW I want to join the MCNGP.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 23, 2004
  8. Edward Wallick

    TechGeekPro Guest

    Where do I sign up!!!

    TechGeekPro, Apr 23, 2004
  9. Edward Wallick

    Guest Guest

    ----- Kat wrote: ----

    Well la-ti-da. I'm hot. Thank you, Thank you very much. However, pics of
    me are oly available to the elite members of the MCNGP team. Sorry to
    disappoint, but they're limited edition

    So Kat, then in other words there ARE pictures then. This is good to know!!!

    Come on if you post your site I'll post mine[:>

    www.actualnetworksolutions.co

    Cya
    Ed

    --If the automatic transmission were outlawed the number of idiots operating motor
    vehicles would be decreased exponentially.
    J.P.Murray (1967-

    Edward Wallick wrote

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  10. Edward Wallick

    Brat Guest

    not I

    Brat, Apr 23, 2004
  11. Edward Wallick

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Of course not, that would be too hot. You don't want us guys getting too
    excited now, do you?

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 23, 2004
  12. Edward Wallick

    Brat Guest

    let's not go down that road... you might stir up the pot

    Brat, Apr 23, 2004
  13. Edward Wallick

    Consultant Guest

    that reminds me kat, i need you to model our official mcngp bikin line, so i
    can get some pics and put them on our site. i have included a life size
    example of the garment in this message:

    X X

    Consultant, Apr 23, 2004
  14. Edward Wallick

    Neil Guest

    Isn't that a bit big? try to find something smaller, more revealling will
    you or we will never get the calendar sold Mr. C.

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  15. Edward Wallick

    TechGeekPro Guest

    LMFAO!!!

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 23, 2004
  16. Edward Wallick

    Jtyc Guest

    let's not go down that road... you might stir up the pot

    I've given up on that.

    for now... ;-)

    Jtyc, Apr 23, 2004
  17. Edward Wallick

    Kat Guest

    The size is ok, but I don't like the colors.

    Kat, Apr 23, 2004
  18. Edward Wallick

    JaR Guest

    I have it in blue...

    JaR, Apr 23, 2004
  19. Edward Wallick

    Kat Guest

    I prefer red. Send it to me, I'll take the pics.

    Kat, Apr 23, 2004
  20. Edward Wallick

    Consultant Guest

    on it's way