    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you lie! how hot can you possibly be?

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Edward Wallick

    Jtyc Guest

    you lie! how hot can you possibly be?

    Very.

    Jtyc, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Edward Wallick

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    but i prefer cold biotches..!

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Edward Wallick

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    you could fry an egg on her ass. you know, if she's into that.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 22, 2004
  5. Edward Wallick

    Neil Guest

    So then when I'm in the hospital you'll give me a sponge bath right?

    *cough,cough*

    I think I'm coming down with something...

    Neil, Apr 22, 2004
  6. Edward Wallick

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ah, you're married.

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 22, 2004
  7. Edward Wallick

    Kat Guest

    Hotter than you can possibly imagine

    Kat, Apr 22, 2004
  8. Edward Wallick

    Kat Guest

    Thank you. You, I like.

    Kat, Apr 22, 2004
  9. Edward Wallick

    Jtyc Guest

    Thank you. You, I like.

    You are most welcome.

    Jtyc, Apr 22, 2004
  10. Edward Wallick

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    yuk

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  11. Edward Wallick

    Kat Guest

    It tastes good. Feels even better ;-)

    Kat, Apr 22, 2004
  12. Edward Wallick

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    pretty desperate too...LOL!!

    i still prefer ice cold beer, thank you....

    *rowdy runs & hides*

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 22, 2004
  13. Edward Wallick

    Guest Guest

    35 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !!

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  14. Edward Wallick

    Guest Guest

    ----- wrote: ----

    35 Loser Posts by the mcngp bacterium !

    Anonymous neomaxidunedweebie-

    You know I created this string and I'm getting a little tired of your whining. These guys answered my original question with courtesy and their honest opinions. Then once the work was done they went ahead and goofed off a little. What's your major damage regarding that?

    How about if you quit trolling through the Newsgroup sites and go study up on something that will benefit you in the future, perhaps something in the dishwasher repair or deep fryer industry (keep in mind that these are just suggestions and in no way indicate that I think you have the intelligence to operate a deep fryer, so I take no responsibility for the burns you'll receive upon sticking your head in the fryer).

    Get some guts and post your real name after you get permission from your mother. 14 year olds like you will be the downfall of this country, I'm sick of your pathetic politically correct acne ridden ilk. Piss off.

    Thank you for your support, but I don't need your help. Do you really think I could have gotten this far and be idiotic enough to be considered an unsuspecting person? Perhaps your thinking of yourself. Once you have the intestinal fortitude to post your real name on here don't ever post on a string I have started ever again.

    Hugs n' Kisses,
    Ed Wallic
    MCP, A+ (MCSE coming soon to an Ed near you

    Beware the fury of a patient man
    --John Dryden

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  15. Edward Wallick

    Guest Guest

    I hereby nominate Edward Wallick for ALotW (Anti-Lamer of the Week)

    Guest, Apr 23, 2004
  16. Edward Wallick

    LnkWizard Guest

    I second the motion
    [/QUOTE]

    LnkWizard, Apr 23, 2004
  17. Edward Wallick

    Brat Guest

    resounding AYE!!!

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Apr 23, 2004
  18. resounding AYE!!!

    Agreed

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2004
  19. Edward Wallick

    Neil Guest

    Aye!

    (this guy -Ed Wallick- might be (A) smart enoug to start at the bottom
    and (B) not have to stay there long...)

    Neil, Apr 23, 2004
  20. Edward Wallick

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Hey! I'm smart enough to be the bottom rung, too, ya know!

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 23, 2004