  1. Tim Kettring

    Tim Kettring Guest

    If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?

    Tim Kettring, Jul 2, 2004

  2. Tim Kettring

    Kat Guest

    Got it in one my boy!

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004

  3. Tim Kettring

    Sandworm Guest

    You sound like you should be serving them anyway.

    Sandworm, Jul 2, 2004
  4. Tim Kettring

    catwalker63 Guest

    OK, now you've done it!! Now I'm hungry!

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  5. Tim Kettring

    Kat Guest

    Google is your friend

    Kat, Jul 2, 2004
  6. Tim Kettring

    Bilal Guest

    I passed 215 using only cbt nuggets and other things

    Bilal, Jul 2, 2004
  7. Tim Kettring

    catwalker63 Guest

    Enuff with the nuggets! I'm starving!

    catwalker63, Jul 2, 2004
  8. If I study CBT nuggets , will I soon be serving Chicken Mc Nuggets ?

    I like chicken nuggets

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Aug 25, 2004