    morons on this board who think they can monopolise this
    board and slag anyone off who dare's to ask a question.

    Goodbye

    antiandy, Aug 1, 2003

  2. antiandy

    Consultant Guest

    you are correct, he is a moron

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003

  3. antiandy

    antiandy Guest

    antiandy, Aug 1, 2003
  4. antiandy

    Consultant Guest

    no, troll

    Consultant, Aug 1, 2003
  5. He is a goofball, but based on the fact that his handle isn't antijar, I
    don't think it was you he was replying to.

    He's not a top-poster, but he can't seem to hit ENTER before replying after
    that last ">" so it sometimes looks like he's not replying with anything at
    all. Which sort of sums up what he has to say, anyway. I think it's
    Tron2003's evil sister.

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 1, 2003
  6. antiandy

    JaR Guest

    Who the fsck are you replying to anyway?

    Goofball

    J.R.

    JaR, Aug 1, 2003
  7. antiandy

    antiandy Guest

    the fact of the matter is that you said my posts are not
    rational but at the same time you agreed with me on on my
    first one,think about it. I made a perfectly valid point
    and I'll leave it at that.

    antiandy, Aug 1, 2003
  8. antiandy

    JaR Guest

    Yeah, I responded before reading any of the other posts from the idiot. I
    just saw the first post in this thread and wondered who he though he was
    lambasting.

    J.R.

    Damn troll snuck up on me.

    JaR, Aug 1, 2003
  9. antiandy

    licknlabia Guest

    Anti-Andy -

    Think about this for a second....

    People seem to be able to find these groups, yet they can't find
    www.microsoft.com and find their answers on "How to get started" and alike.

    If they can't find the motherload of information that isn't hidden, how the
    hell are they going to be able to solve any problem they encounter if they
    make it into the IT world?

    Why the F*ck do people have to post questions, that have been asked hundreds
    of times in here? What don't they have the ability to search through the
    information that is already provided? If they can't do that, they are not
    going to make it in the IT world....

    I for one will not stick up for anyone that attempts to not show any skill
    at disseminating information, or that are lazy in finding the answers.

    If you answer trivial questions, you are not decent, you're an enabler to
    those people who can't/ won't do the work it takes to find the answer
    themselves.

    - L

    'there is no shortcut to thinking'

    you need to grow up,how old are you? People can ask what
    ever they like, thats the whole idea of a newsgroup moron.
    there's a lot of genuine decent people on this board who
    are more than willing to give advice no matter how trivial
    it is, thats the why people use newsgroups moron.
    I bet you don't talk down to people in everyday life like
    you do on this board.......no, that because its easy to
    slag people of on the internet...........very sad and
    weird behaviour.
    I'm sure you'll reply with a message thats totally not
    funny and totally not witty like the other egotistical

    licknlabia, Aug 1, 2003
  10. antiandy

    Gary - US Guest

    I Who are you directing that cowardly BS at turd burglar?

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Aug 2, 2003
  11. antiandy

    Gary - US Guest

    How old are you? 12?

    Gary - US, Aug 2, 2003
  12. antiandy

    billyw Guest

    is that the age you want him to be?
    you a priest???

    billyw, Aug 2, 2003
  13. He was talking to you

    Rhenier Labuschagne, Aug 3, 2003
  14. How is it that some of you guys spend so much time defending your opinions
    of what is considered trivial instead of providing and enabling meaningful
    discussion?
    Do you ever look at the thread!
    Apparently this is a "cuss and slander forum" and not a technical help
    source.

    Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level,
    then beat you with experience.

    Kilo The MagnifiKat, Aug 3, 2003