$45us per HID kit

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by eyki_love, Feb 21, 2008.

  1. eyki_love

    eyki_love Guest

    The detailed information about our HID kits are following:

    1) before you get a HID Kit, you just paypal us $33us as UPS charges.
    2) after you get the item, you can check its quality, if you feel
    satisfied, please paypal us $45us, if you think it is not good, please
    resend to our partner who is in US, you donot need to pay for that
    resent postage, it will be freight collect, not prepaid.
    3) the quota for each person should be one HID kit.
    4) this is just for the first deal, for the further order, you need to
    pay total payment before the shipping.

    our promotion always think about you, most of foreign buyer may
    worried about the reliability when they make the deal with Chinese
    sellers. for us, we try our best to let you feel comfortable to make
    the deal with us. On the other hand, we use paypal account to receive
    your payment, that should give you confidence to buy from us.

    Colors we have are blue, pink, green, white purple and gold. All of
    our different kinds of HID kits are posted on www.housinghouse.com,
    please go there for picking up your favorite.

    If you have any question question, do not hesitate to contact me.

    Here is my personal MSN at

    Looking forwards to hearing you soon.

    Best regards,
    Vicky