40D GETS TAUGHT A LESSON !

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 20, 2007.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Oct 20, 2007

  2. You called<g>? Great shot. But you knew I'd like it...

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Oct 20, 2007

  3. http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/87515776
    And it is by far the best one of the lot. It really tells a story.
    Especially with your commentary added on it. Superb shot.

    Who says the 40D in monochrome mode can't compete with b&w film? Not
    me! Great work with light.
    Helen

    helensilverburg, Oct 20, 2007

  4. I got so carried away with the bible guy and the monochrome shot I
    almost forgot Smokey! That is a fantastic shot! Razor sharp with
    gorgeous colors.

    helensilverburg, Oct 20, 2007
  5. Annika1980

    Sosumi Guest

    Wonderful! To bad my D40x outperforms the bad light measuring of the 40D
    that leaves most whites washed out... Oh, and costs about half the price
    ;-))

    Sosumi, Oct 20, 2007
  6. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Which whites were washed out?
    Maybe you need to sell that toy and get a new monitor.

    Annika1980, Oct 20, 2007
  7. Annika1980

    Charles Guest

    To me, Sosumi is washed out .... totally!

    Charles, Oct 20, 2007
  8. Annika1980

    traveller © Guest

    traveller ©, Oct 24, 2007