403 Forbidden

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by AP, Aug 21, 2006.

  1. AP

    AP Guest

    I have SSIpura SPA1001 and I tried to configure it with one of the VOIP
    providers. Evrytime I dila I receive busy signal. I thought it is dial
    plan issue but after checking the log it looks like there is another
    issue and I have no clue what Im doing wrong.
    Below is part of log that I think is important.
    ANYONE can help please?

    SIP/2.0 200 OK
    [0]Off Hook
    Calling: />
    [0:0]AUD ALLOC CALL (port=16430)
    [0:0]RTP Rx Up
    RSE_DEBUG: reference domain:sip.tlenofon.pl
    INVITE sip: SIP/2.0
    CSeq: 101 INVITE
    CSeq: 101 ACK
    CSeq: 102 INVITE
    Proxy-Authorization: Digest
    username="MyID",realm="sip.tlenofon.pl",nonce="6dd2e523
    href="mailto:"> />
    SIP/2.0 403 Forbidden
    CSeq: 102 INVITE
    CSeq: 102 ACK