    You don't have permission to access www.google.com:443 on this server.

    I'm using the right passwords.

    Has my IPS blocked me?

    Guest, May 22, 2005

  2. Guest

    Evan Platt Guest

    IPS?

    Check for a proxy server.

    Evan Platt, May 22, 2005

  3. The link you posted is attempting to link to port 443 on google.com. I
    guess it's late at night, but what the hell is that all about? Are you
    trying to use www.gmail.com?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, May 22, 2005
  4. Integrated Photonic Subsystems

    And I doubt that they're the problem. ;)

    Blinky the Shark, May 22, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I don't know about ports and stuff like that, but I did install outpost
    firewall about 2 weeks ago, is that causing the problem? It didn't cause any
    problems, seems to be running fine.

    ps. I did mean ISP, I meant to say, is my service provider blocking my
    connection?

    Guest, May 22, 2005
  6. Guest

    ellis_jay Guest