  1. Billh

    Billh Guest

    And are twice the drain on your power supply.

    Billh, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Billh

    john Guest

    Can anyone recommend a good reliable make of hard drive, I want to add
    another 400GB to my setup, internal not external please. This will
    mainly be a backup but also for storage of little used files, images
    etc
    Thanks

    john, Feb 2, 2006

  3. Billh

    jimmy Guest

    External is better.

    jimmy, Feb 2, 2006
  4. *[email protected]*, Feb 2, 2006
  5. Billh

    Mikey S. Guest

    Querying types compatible w. motherboard(s):
    DE , SATA-I, SATA-II, SCSI ???

    Querying also:
    Type(s) of APPS, Environment, OS ???

    Mikey S., Feb 2, 2006
  6. Billh

    Martik Guest

    Seagate has the best warranty and two 200GB drives are cheaper than one
    400GB

    Martik, Feb 2, 2006
  7. Billh

    jimmy Guest

    They also generate twice as much heat.

    jimmy, Feb 3, 2006
  8. Billh

    qwerty3412 Guest

    And give you twice the speed.

    Oh how the pros and cons go on. :p

    qwerty3412, Feb 3, 2006
  9. Billh

    Martik Guest

    Martik, Feb 3, 2006
  10. Billh

    john Guest

    Thanks to all who responded, it's time to look at all the links and
    decide what the next step is!
    Cheers
    John

    john, Feb 3, 2006