    to power and amateur radio rig!

    Many thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

    Colin

    Colin, Feb 1, 2006

  2. Colin

    jcottingim Guest

    I know of no reverse engineering that's been done on Cisco's power
    supplies. If there is, I happen to have several catalyst 5500 power
    supplies that I'd be willing to ship to anyone for a minimal amount.

    -however-
    My suggestion to you is to save your frustration with it and buy an old
    PC ($5 - $10) and strip it's power supply. If the PC is not too old, it
    should have a decently large power supply. There are several web sites
    that outline the use of ATX power supplies for other purposes.

    J.Cottingim

    jcottingim, Feb 1, 2006

  3. www.BradReese.Com, Feb 2, 2006