    If not, I guess I'll need an NM-4T. Can someone recommend an
    economical multi-port CSU/DSU for this application?

    Thanks.

    Bob Simon, Feb 2, 2006

  2. Bob Simon

    jcottingim Guest

    There are dual Serial WIC's but not quad. They go for about $55 on eBay
    these days.

    So, if you already have an NM-2FE-2W with two open WIC slots, you only
    need two WIC-2T's (and supporting cables)

    J.Cottingim

    jcottingim, Feb 2, 2006

  3. Bob Simon

    Wayne Guest

    Do you already have CSU/DSUs? If no, you can get two VWIC-2MFT-T1 cards,
    which include the CSU/DSU.

    Wayne, Feb 3, 2006
  4. www.BradReese.Com, Feb 3, 2006
  5. Bob Simon

    Bob Simon Guest

    All three of you guys recommended a two port WIC, which means I'd need
    two for my 4 T1s. I've only got two available slots in my router and
    thought that preserving a spare was pretty important. Am I making too
    big a deal out of this?

    Bob Simon, Feb 3, 2006
  6. Yes.

    But you can easily put in more WIC slots. You aren't limited to two
    WIC slots. External devices can go bad. Cabling can go bad. An
    integrated unit is better. Cisco doesn't make a 4-T1 integrated
    CSU/DSU card.

    You were thiking of putting an NM-4T, so you must have a free NM slot.
    Another NM-2W or NM-2FE-2W can go in there if you need 2 more WIC
    slots later on.

    Doug McIntyre, Feb 3, 2006