4 Sale : Sony DSC-R1 Cybershot Selling $899.00 + 2GB Sony Memory Card

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by sonyr1au, Nov 20, 2006.

  1. sonyr1au

    sonyr1au Guest

    Up for sale is my brand new Sony R1 CyberShot + 2GB Sony Memory Card
    New In Box.

    RRP $1800.00AUD for $899.00AUD + Free Express Delivery Worlwide.

    Basic specs include APS Large Sensory featuring 10.3MP Resolution +
    Sony 2GB Pro Duo Card.

    See additional Reviews and Spec's here :

    http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sonydscr1/ -- or -- Google " Sony DSC
    R1"

    Price includes Free Express Delivery Worldwide and 14 day approval and
    DOA return for full refund should you find any issue with this unit. I
    do promise camera is brand new and in perfect working condition.

    contact

    sonyr1au [ at ] yahoo.com

    sonyr1au, Nov 20, 2006

  2. sonyr1au

    Mark² Guest

    What sort of idiot would send money to an e-mail address that was obviously
    created ONLY for this single transaction??

    -A one-way ticket to fraud...

    Mark², Nov 20, 2006

  3. sonyr1au

    sonyr1au Guest

    Well i have the camera, and i'm offer it for sale, your opinion is
    welcome, but not everyone is trying to rip people off, i'm just looking
    to sell my Camera. People can email me for photo's and additional
    information. Thanks Jay

    sonyr1au, Nov 20, 2006
  4. sonyr1au

    m Ransley Guest

    So you used it a year , took 49890 shots and want suckers to think a box
    makes it new.

    m Ransley, Nov 20, 2006

  5. Hey Jack,

    DigitalRev sells this camera unused for AU$1070 plus delivery which is
    AU$80,
    http://www.digitalrev.com/en/product_details.php?item_id=992&category_id=

    You can get a high-speed 2GB card for AU$70.

    So, one can buy a brand-new (unused) camera for AU$360 more than you
    offer with the warranty and peace of mind.

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bWlubmVz+HR0aQ==?=, Nov 20, 2006
  6. Next weekend, I am going to Cairns (where you presumably live). Can I
    have a look at the camera ? If it is really brand new (unusued), I will
    take it.

    =?iso-8859-1?B?bWlubmVz+HR0aQ==?=, Nov 20, 2006
  7. sonyr1au

    sonyr1au Guest

    Of Course, Email me and i will send you my phone number and address and
    your more than welcome to check it out.

    sonyr1au, Nov 20, 2006
  8. sonyr1au

    Alfred Molon Guest

    Can you get a Memory Stick for that price? High speed is useless on a CF
    card used in an R1, because the R1 internally limits the speed of CF
    cards.

    Alfred Molon, Nov 20, 2006
  9. sonyr1au

    John Turco Guest

    <edited, for brevity>

    Hello, Jay:

    Advertisements are inappropriate, in this newsgroup. Please, post your
    ad, here:

    Good luck!

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>