    prior to picking up.
    3. Separate voice mail box for each #.

    Thanks.

    Al Franz, Oct 6, 2005

  2. I don't know of any that offer four. However, SunRocket offers two
    that ring into the same phone. They can be assigned different area
    codes if need be.

    ukcats4218016, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Al Franz

    Martin² Guest

    The Sipura 3000 ATA can be expanded to handle four lines.
    Voicemail is up to the VoIP service provider.
    Alternatively you need Asterisk software on Linux server with FXS / FXO
    phone ports.
    Regards,
    Martin

    Martin², Oct 7, 2005
  4. Al Franz

    Ivor Jones Guest

    The Fritz!Box Fon from AVM (www.avm.de/en) has 2 phone ports but has
    capacity for up to 10 SIP accounts, you can tell it to ring any phone for
    any account, but I don't know of a way to tell which account is ringing if
    you have more than 3. I have a/c 1 ringing phone 1, a/c 2 ringing phone 2
    and a/c 3 ringing them both together.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 7, 2005
  5. Sure.

    Sipura SPA841 ip-phone can be upgraded to handle 4 lines (as standard 2) -
    or if you find one with old firmware if can easily be made to handle four
    without unlocking it ;-) - my two devices does it!
    No problem
    All my provideres provides the voicemail on the server. That way you don't
    have to think about loosing power etc on your phone.

    IMHO a much better solution.

    Henning Wangerin, Oct 7, 2005
  6. Al Franz

    Paul Guest

    With asterisk and a provider like sixtel (www.iax.cc) you can do it.
    They have tons of numbers to choose from including toll free.
    I use them myself, support is pretty good too.

    Paul, Oct 7, 2005
  7. Al Franz

    Ivor Jones Guest

    But Asterisk requires a PC to be on all the time, which a lot of people,
    myself included, don't want. I prefer a dedicated hardware box.

    Ivor

    Ivor Jones, Oct 8, 2005
  8. Al Franz

    Paul Guest

    With the device you need a provider that runs software+hardware to support
    it, with asterisk you can maintain it yourself and not have to wait for
    someone else to do it.
    I don't see the problem with leaving a computer on 24/7, my asterisk machine
    never crashes or needs restarting, it runs on a server dedicated to
    asterisk.

    Paul, Oct 9, 2005