    It is very sad to see some interesting antispam plug-ins for Outlook
    (Cloudmark SpamNet, SpamFighter, LashBack etc.) without having any
    chance to utilize them with Thunderbird.

    totojepast, Sep 21, 2005

  2. I dont respond to crossposted messages, pick one newsgroup and post

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 10, 2006

  3. totojepast

    Sniper .308 Guest

    Ummmmm, you just did! So, you could have at least posted something
    semi-intelligent or useful.

    Sniper .308, Jan 10, 2006
  4. totojepast

    DoubleDoom Guest

    Ignore the troll. He's made a number of posts like that today.

    The inbuilt spam filter with TB 1.5 seems to work very well for me. It
    seems better than earlier versions. Although that could be because it's
    learnt more about what is and isn't spam from what I junked.

    I don't know about any third party ones though.

    David

    DoubleDoom, Jan 10, 2006
  5. It is useful to know that I dont respond to crossposts, at least from
    some peoples point of view. If you want help with an item, then its
    pretty simple, ask in one newsgroup, not many

    Moz Champion (Dan), Jan 11, 2006
  6. totojepast

    pickel

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Why not?

    Why don't you respond to crossposted messages? i don't understand.

    pickel, Jul 31, 2006