    Will this cause conflicts or damage to said cards?

    Thanks in Advance and much appreciated!
    JIM

    Jim McQueen, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Yes, it's do-able -- don't know why anyone would think it would cause
    "damage" nor what sort of "damage" someone could think it might cause --
    but in many cases the AGP card has to be the primary one; this is often
    set in the BIOS *and* in XP as well. Sorry, I don't have that m/b so I
    can't tell you how to set the preference in the BIOS for which video
    card to use, but maybe you have your own documentation on it.

    Tergiversative, Oct 21, 2003