    _________________
    'Directory' (http://www.map100.com/) 'Myspace Codes
    (http://www.acelayouts.com

    StenB, Nov 19, 2006

  2. StenB

    why? Guest

    That sounds like why the magazine reviews, use the same video cards,
    same video drivers, clean install, specific sets of drivers like DIrectX
    and patched to a certain revision.

    From what I remember from a recent test 1 of the mags did, you may need
    to look at
    http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark06/
    and see what the specified requirements are in this PDF
    http://www.futuremark.com/companyin...dfs/Reviewers_Guide_For_3DMark06_v1_0.pdf?m=v

    You may also like to try 1 or more of the specific hardware sites /
    forums or even overclocking sites.

    There are threads mentioning 3DMark06.

    http://www.tomshardware.com
    http://www.motherboards.org