    connect to the phone network.

    Any help will be appreciated.
    Thanks

    bostonGuy, Jul 9, 2003

  2. bostonGuy

    RC Guest

    I'm trying to remember what I learned about the pxXset, but by default the
    NBX is a Voice-over-Ethernet system, not VoIP. Did you buy the IP (Internet)
    Option? Regardless you will have to configure you firewall.

    RC, Jul 14, 2003

  3. bostonGuy

    bostonGuy Guest

    Yeah,

    You are right. We didn't have IP-On-Fly licence. It turned out to be
    quite expensive solution. Because our company will have to buy
    IP-On-Fly license, pcXset individual license and maybe TAPIWave
    licence.

    Basically we are looking for two different itegrations with the 3COM
    phone system.

    1- Click to talk functionality from our website
    2- Remote SoftPhone access to the 3COM NBX system.

    I am currently researching using NetMeeting with H.323 Gateway but
    netmeeting voice quality isn't that great :(

    I also looked into CrystalVoice ISS server and it turned out to be
    very expensive. Are you aware of any other products which will provide
    above funcionality ?

    Thanks so much for responding to the message earlier :)

    Regards

    bostonGuy, Jul 16, 2003