3com nbx dialplan question

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by Jeremy, Mar 8, 2006.

  1. Jeremy

    Jeremy Guest

    Regarding 3com NBX dialplan:

    I am creating a timed route so that a company's main line will go
    directly to an auto attendant during open hours, and will be forwarded
    to an answering service after hours.

    I have the following lines:

    TableEntry Create 2 8 2000 4 4 Internal 0
    13

    / Route DefaultDestinationRoute Description
    / ----- ----------------------- -----------
    TimedRoute Create 13 100 coverage Main Line

    DestinationRoute Create 100 Main Line Timed Route Open
    DestinationRoute Create 101 Main Line Timed Route Closed

    / Route Entry Start End Days DestRoute
    TimedRouteEntry Create 13 1 Open Open SMTWTFS 100
    TimedRouteEntry Create 13 2 Closed Closed SMTWTFS 101

    DestinationRouteEntry Create 100 1 5500

    However this does not seem to be working.. it is not sending it to
    5500, which is the auto attendant I wish to have it go to.

    Any suggestions on how to do this efficiently? I am aware that I can
    setup a user or hunt group and have it forward to the auto attendant,
    but this seems like a poor solution.

    Jeremy, Mar 8, 2006