39 megapixels? 31 megapixels? Get 'em here ...

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Bill Hilton, Jul 16, 2005.

  1. Bill Hilton

    Bill Hilton Guest

    Bill Hilton, Jul 16, 2005

  2. John McWilliams, Jul 16, 2005

  3. Bill Hilton

    Mark² Guest

    I just ordered one...

    :)

    Mark², Jul 16, 2005
  4. Bill Hilton

    Confused Guest

    Have them send it to my address...
    I'll make sure it's up to spec for ya...
    Uh huh... ;-)

    Jeff

    Confused, Jul 17, 2005
  5. Bill Hilton

    Mark² Guest

    Ah!!!
    You found the smiley!
    :)
    I have a feeling there are a hundred or so others would not only didn't see
    the smiley, but are probably muttering under their breath, "How does that
    #!!*#! Mark afford one of those &%%#*%(*^ things!!!!
    :)

    Mark², Jul 17, 2005
  6. Bill Hilton

    Jer Guest

    <shrug> I just figured you were a drug dealer - or my attorney
    incognito. Is that you Babs?

    :)

    Jer, Jul 17, 2005
  7. Bill Hilton

    David Chien Guest

    boring old news...

    PhaseOne/BetterLight have had 100 megapixel+ digital cameras out for
    sale already for years.

    30+ MP is just old news....

    David Chien, Jul 18, 2005
  8. Bill Hilton

    Bill Hilton Guest

    David Chien writes ...
    The backs I linked to are one-shot capture backs. The ones you mention
    are scanning backs that usually take anywhere from 5 to 30 minutes to
    capture one frame since they scan repeatedly, which is great if your
    subject doesn't move but pretty much useless for general photography.

    Bill

    Bill Hilton, Jul 18, 2005