    VLAN is a /30 serving as the uplink. There's a single static default route
    to get out of the uplink.

    Thanks.

    Stevie, Dec 17, 2004

  2. Stevie

    Steinar Haug Guest

    [Stevie]

    | I'm trying to monitor traffic destined for VLANs on a 3750, but the
    | counters don't appear to be incrementing. Does the 3750 not support this?

    Apparently not. Just like the 3550, the SVI counters don't show traffic
    going *through* the interface. They *do* appear to show traffic going to
    the 3750/3550 itself.

    Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting,

    Steinar Haug, Dec 17, 2004

  3. Stevie

    Stevie Guest

    Well darn, that's a bummer. Anyone know if this feature is going to be
    supported in the future?

    (Steinar Haug) wrote in

    Stevie, Dec 18, 2004
  4. Stevie

    Steinar Haug Guest

    [Stevie]

    | Well darn, that's a bummer. Anyone know if this feature is going to be
    | supported in the future?

    We asked Cisco. The answer was no, there are no plans to support this
    (because it would need hardware counters that don't exist in the 3750/
    3550 hardware).

    Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting,

    Steinar Haug, Dec 18, 2004