    only stay in ROMMON. i tried to do tftpdnld but its not working :(
    Any ideas?
    Thanks experts

    Sam, Mar 31, 2008

  2. Sam,

    I believe 3620 have a Compact Flash slot - just copy correct IOS image into
    the Flash module (may be in another router, compact flash reader or even
    photocamera), and boot from that image.

    Good luck,

    Mike
    CCNP, CCDP, CCSP, Cisco Voice, MCSE W2K, MCSE+I, Security+, etc.
    CCIE R&S (in progress), CCIE Voice (in progress)

    headsetadapter.com, Apr 2, 2008

  3. Sam

    rob_67

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hi,

    did you configure your tftp server, did you set ip address, netmask and defaultgateway for tftpdnld? -->the colleage says it is not possible with this platform, then xmodem upload...

    regards,

    rob

    Last edited: Apr 2, 2008
    rob_67, Apr 2, 2008

  4. Linear flash only on that platform from what I remember.
    ATA Flash wasn't supported.

    Doug McIntyre, Apr 3, 2008
  5. Right, linear-flash only PCMCIA cards. They have to be linear, no ATA flash.

    Doug McIntyre, Apr 5, 2008