    out on his on to survey it and lay out the old streets and mark the sites of
    the houses and other buildings, then donated it all to the state archives.
    It's kind of neat to find myself asked to document it!

    Nancy C Kenfield, Jan 15, 2005

  2. Nancy C Kenfield

    Rudy Benner Guest

    Rudy Benner, Jan 15, 2005

  3. Thanks, but what they want is one of those things that are interactive...so
    that you can move your cursor over it and it moves with it.
    I do regular pans with PS. The automatic ones are nice, but I had gotten so
    used to "handstitching" that I can do that just as quickly. The
    'photomerge" tool in PS will do a nice job, as well.

    Nancy C Kenfield, Jan 15, 2005
  4. Nancy C Kenfield

    Rudy Benner Guest

    Yes, you are right, I had not tried that feature of PS yet and indeed, it
    does a good job. Thanks for the tip.

    Rudy Benner, Jan 15, 2005
  5. Nancy C Kenfield

    stewy Guest

    The only problem with the PS sticher is exposure. If you leave the camera on
    auto, you'll have great (insurmountable?) problems getting images to merge.
    Maybe PS 9 will sort this out.

    stewy, Jan 18, 2005