    phones use a 48V adapter, which these APs use. Beyond that I can find no
    power specifications on whether these are compatible.

    Also, anyone using a 4110 WLAN controller? Are they reliable?

    Sam, May 31, 2007

  2. AFAIK 3524-PWR-XL-EN is Cisco's propetairy Inline power

    Documentation for 1130AG shows how to connect AP with Inline Power
    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/wireless/airo1130/1130hig5/
    113h_c2.htm#wp1070211

    Bjarke Andersen, Jun 1, 2007

  3. Sam

    Tas Guest

    It does not work, as I discovered recently. The AP documentation makes
    reference of 802.3af standard for POE and talks about 3560 and 3750. I
    know the 3560 works. Alternative is to buy inline power injector
    AIR-PWRINJ-1000AF= 802.3af power injector for Cisco Aironet 1000 Series
    Lightweight Access Points

    Tas, Jun 1, 2007