    in the box. What do I do? Who do I contact? I have searched through the
    canon website, but can't find a single email address for support
    anywhere! Can anyone give me a canon support email address in the UK?

    GT, Apr 6, 2005

  2. GT,

    you can find the ser.nr on the box itself.
    Worked for me, received flash card after three days

    Rene

    Rene van Groenigen, Apr 6, 2005

  3. GT

    erics Guest

    If you take a picture, load it into the zoombrowser software, and look at
    the "Shooting information". AT the bottom is the "Camera Body No." which is
    the serial number on the bottom of the camera (in my case it is anyway!).

    HTH

    erics, Apr 6, 2005
  4. GT

    GT Guest

    Can you tell me where on the box. I have looked, and found several
    numbers, but none of them let me register with canon!

    What format is the serial number - how many numbers / letters.

    Thanks

    GT, Apr 6, 2005
  5. GT

    erics Guest

    On my box there is a sticker with two bar codes and three number on in the
    "Body No" area of the box on the side. The camera serial number is the
    middle number inbetween the two bar codes. The number is formatted (aa)
    xxxxxxxxxx - in my case the serial number is "xxxxxxxxxx", that is, when
    registering omit the brackets.

    erics, Apr 6, 2005
  6. GT

    C Wright Guest

    Also, in addition to what others have said, inside the box there should have
    been a Canon Limited Warrantee card that contained the serial number. Every
    Canon camera or lens that I have purchased had one of these cards.

    C Wright, Apr 6, 2005
  7. GT

    eatmorepies Guest

    I posted my registration and was similarly confused as to which number to
    quote, so I wrote all of them down. That was nearly 3 weeks ago. If I don't
    get my 256 CF card or clear instructions soon I shall give them one phone
    call and then forget about them.

    However, I do want to use 2 of the vouchers I got with the camera to buy a
    flash and another lens - I won't be doing this unless Canon are able to
    convince me that their rebate syatem works.

    John

    eatmorepies, Apr 7, 2005