    Are these discs only burnable at 32x? My drive will burn CD-RW at up
    to 24X and I thought that speed would be available. When I burn
    Mitsubishi 12x CD-RW discs I get a choice of 10x or 4x.

    GraB, Jun 1, 2006

  2. GraB

    mcaulaymj Guest

    Buy another disc. They cost 50 cents.

    mcaulaymj, Jun 1, 2006

  3. GraB

    XPD Guest

    Fastest CDRW discs Ive seen around is 20x :) So wow... maybe I should go
    check out DSE and grab a couple for work.

    XPD, Jun 1, 2006
  4. GraB

    GraB Guest

    20x? I saw a 24x in Harvey Normans but when I went to get one a few
    days later they were all gone.

    GraB, Jun 2, 2006
  5. GraB

    GraB Guest

    This Mitsubishi 32x CD-RW cost me $2.95 from DSE.

    GraB, Jun 2, 2006
  6. GraB

    Jasen Betts Guest

    I wouldn't know where to look for 20x discs

    for 52x a name brand 50 pack is 25 bucks. (that's a spindle - not including
    cases) if you want cases it's cheaper to buy cases separately.

    Bye.
    Jasen

    Jasen Betts, Jun 3, 2006
  7. GraB

    Rebel Guest

    Where can you get 52x cdrw,,,,cdr yes but I have never seen a cdrw at that
    speed.

    Rebel, Jun 3, 2006