    and install them back to the PF x86 folder.

    Thanks for the help you can provide.

    -Murdock

    murdock69u, Apr 29, 2009

  2. If this also causes any "Common Files" to end up in the wrong tree, then
    yes, it will definitely cause a problem. And I'm not sure but what it won't
    create other issues as well, since 32-bit applications see a different view
    of the filesystem. All in all, not recommended. Personally, I'd uninstall
    and re-install on those machines, putting things in the right location.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Apr 30, 2009