    Jeff Barnes Guest

    Our newer VPN 3002 HWC do not keep their passwords upon power cycle, even
    though we have "Allow password storage on client enabled". Any suggestions?

    Jeff Barnes, Aug 11, 2006

  2. Hi Jeff,

    Unchecking the local storage of password may be the solution, just
    keeping it on the head-end concentrator could be the fix.

    Hope this helps.

    Brad Reese
    BradReese.Com - Cisco Repair
    1293 Hendersonville Road, Suite 17
    Asheville, North Carolina USA 28803
    USA & Canada: 877-549-2680
    International: 828-277-7272
    Fax: 775-254-3558
    AIM: R2MGrant
    BradReese.Com - Cisco CraigsList Job Openings
    http://www.bradreese.com/craigslist-networking-jobs.htm

    www.BradReese.Com, Aug 11, 2006