30 euros for one year voip

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by willy, Jul 10, 2010.

  1. willy

    willy Guest

    willy, Jul 10, 2010

  2. willy

    Graham. Guest

    The only thing that is genuine and works on that site is the hyperlink to Paypal.
    The "links"
    Terms and Conditions | Disclaimer | About us | Vacancies | Rates | Security
    at the foot of the page are just flat text!

    Graham., Jul 10, 2010

  3. willy

    tg Guest

    I thought it was a scam too but a whois shows the guy's address and phone
    number is freely available to anyone, complete with youtube video at
    http://qeleq.com/signup. Not a single contact link to be seen tho...
    odd.

    tg, Jul 11, 2010
  4. willy

    cybuerke Guest

    Not too much mystery here. This potted bio wasn't difficult to find.

    http://nl.linkedin.com/in/vraagalex

    cybuerke, Jul 11, 2010
  5. willy

    Monty Guest

    Waarom laat je mensen aanmelden en laat ze vervolgens een pagina zien
    waarop niets staat? Slechte beurt Alex

    Monty, Jul 11, 2010