    sheep!, better than the previous tiny to see screens..

    Waiting for the 3.5"+ to hit the market :)

    CHEERS

    Guest, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Guest

    Darrell Guest

    Watch for a P&S digicam that the back is nothing but a screen (touch screen
    at that). It should be announced this Fall. This will occur, not a
    prediction but from a reliable source.

    Darrell, Oct 4, 2005

  3. Guest

    Pete D Guest

    They have been using the bigger screens on video cameras for years.

    Pete D, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Digital Photography Now, Oct 4, 2005
  5. Guest

    Mark² Guest

    Sounds like a bad case of *short battery life* to me...

    :(

    Mark², Oct 4, 2005
  6. Sony already did it with the Sony DSC-N1.
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/0510/05100301sonydscn1.asp

    Was your source dpreview? ;-)

    - Siddhartha

    Siddhartha Jain, Oct 4, 2005
  7. Olympus showed its m:Robe device a year ago and this fits the description.
    It's been on sale since the beginning of this year.

    Ian

    Digital Photography Now
    http://dpnow.com
    Visit our discussion forum at http://dpnow.com/Forums.html

    Digital Photography Now, Oct 4, 2005
  8. Guest

    Mark B. Guest

    You mean like this...

    http://www.dpreview.com/news/0510/05100301sonydscn1.asp

    Mark B., Oct 4, 2005
  9. Guest

    Darrell Guest

    Almost there, I was talking about the entire back being a screen. The Sony
    still has buttons.

    Darrell, Oct 4, 2005
  10. Digital Photography Now, Oct 4, 2005
  11. Guest

    Ron Hunter Guest

    The new Kodak model has that, as well as WiFi.

    Ron Hunter, Oct 4, 2005
  12. Digital Photography Now, Oct 4, 2005
  13. Guest

    Rich Guest

    If they aren't at least 200k pixels, they are no better than an
    old 134k 1.8"

    Rich, Oct 4, 2005
  14. Guest

    kisukhahn Guest