3 Interesting Uselss Facts to tease your brain.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jeff Ellis, Jul 29, 2004.

  1. Jeff Ellis

    Jeff Ellis Guest

    Greetings,

    Interesting Useless Fact: The things you don't need to now, but are
    curious enough about, to want to know.

    As stated in the subject, here are 3 Interesting and yes... useless facts.

    1.) Each can of Campbell's Chicken Noodle soup has exactly 216
    noodles in it.

    2.) A 14.2-inch cube of gold weights 1 ton.

    3.) Allspice is actually the dried berry of a Jamaican Juniper Tree.

    So what the heck am I doing posting something like this?

    Well, I'm actually in the process of putting together a website that
    focuses on... you guessed it - "Interesting Useless Facts."
    Unfortunately, the 100 or so that I know are not enough to sustain the
    new site... and that's were I'd greatly appreciate your help.

    I'm hoping that you will share a few of your own "Interesting Useless
    Facts" for inclusion on the new website - which brings up one more
    favor I'd like to ask of you.

    I don't know what to name the site and would like your input.

    If you are interested in contributing, please visit the link below. The
    page contains a form you can use to confidentially (you don't have to
    supply a name or e-mail address) submit your Interesting Useless
    Fact(s).

    http://interestinguselessfacts.jvm-communications.com

    Warmest Regards,

    Jeff Ellis

    P.S. Please feel free to forward this message on. The more help I get,
    the better. Thank you in advance.

    P.P.S. If you do take part, sorry for the redundancy ahead of time.

    JVM Communications
    906 S. Adams
    Hinsdale, IL. 60521
    (630) 835-7620

    Jeff Ellis, Jul 29, 2004

  2. Jeff Ellis

    JamesBenson Guest

    Tip

    get rid of the annoying pop up/under it sucks

    JamesBenson, Jul 29, 2004