    I consider purchasing through ebay - but I seem unable to find the correct
    category :S

    Thanks

    *** HAWK, Jan 16, 2004

  2. *** HAWK

    °Mike° Guest

  3. *** HAWK

    Brian H¹© Guest

    *** HAWK said:
    Have you tried Maplin ?
    Maybe a hi-fi/tv repair shop might be prepared put something together to meet
    your needs.

    Brian H¹©, Jan 16, 2004
  4. *** HAWK

    Rob Morley Guest

    http://www.leadsdirect.f9.co.uk/compaud.htm

    Rob Morley, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Isn't www.radioshack.com called Tandy stores over there?

    Hey found it they are now called T2 over there
    http://www.t2retail.co.uk/index.htm

    Trai'

    Trai' La Trash, Jan 17, 2004
  6. *** HAWK

    Gaz Guest

    www.consumeit.co.uk are good for popular cables

    Gaz, Jan 17, 2004
  7. *** HAWK

    Rob Morley Guest

    It was before InterTAN they pulled out of the UK market.

    Rob Morley, Jan 17, 2004
  8. *** HAWK

    *** HAWK Guest

    Wow!
    Cheers for all the info on this guys :)
    I'll be buying a cable very shortly!!

    *** HAWK, Jan 17, 2004
  9. *** HAWK

    News Reader Guest

    or try:

    www.cpc.co.uk

    Very good and cheap electrical wholesaler.

    News Reader, Jan 17, 2004