    when I try to open these documents... used ezcleaner, and apparently it
    cleaned more than I wanted.... checked the recycle bin, and I guess I
    dumped it.... HELP!!!

    Tipster, Sep 2, 2003

  2. Tipster

    DC Guest

    Have you tried going to Add/Remove Programs|Windows Setup and
    reinstalling it from your ME CD?

    DC, Sep 2, 2003

  3. Tipster

    Boomer.. Guest

    Tipster said:
    °Mike° replied to you yesterday.

    Try this.
    F5 to refresh the page and View> Show All Posts
    or
    From the View menu choose Current View > Replies to my posts
    Use Help for more tips on configuring OE

    If you still can't see the message
    check the archive, for this group, at

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003
  4. Tipster

    Boomer.. Guest

    I know i'VE replied already but you need to be told again that °Mike°
    replied to you yesterday.

    Try this.
    F5 to refresh the page and View> Show All Posts
    or
    From the View menu choose Current View > Replies to my posts
    Use Help for more tips on configuring OE

    If you still can't see the message
    check the archive, for this group, at

    Other than that, thanks for reading!

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003
  5. Tipster

    Boomer.. Guest

    Boomer.. said:

    TROLL

    From: "Boomer.." <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: 2nd request....Wordpad.exe
    Date: 2 Sep 2003 09:26:49 +0200
    ws.net!news-
    xfer.cox.net!peer02.cox.net!peer01.cox.net!cox.net!newsfeed.media.kyo
    to-u.ac.jp!news-out1.nntp.be!propagator2-sterling!news-in-
    sterling.newsfeed.com!Gilgamesh-frogadmin.yi.org!not-for-mail

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003
  6. Tipster

    Boomer.. Guest

    TROLL!!!!!!!!!

    Boomer.. wrote:

    TROLL!!!!!!!!!

    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Subject: Re: Kerio Personal fire wall VERY slow to load in XP
    From: "Boomer.." <>
    Date: 02 Sep 2003 07:48:18 GMT

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003
  7. TROLL!!!!!!!!!

    What's that? Every message of yours is accompanied by 2 more messages like
    this one...

    Rindler Sigurd, Sep 2, 2003
  8. Tipster

    Boomer.. Guest

    It's a TROLL! I am being trolled!

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003
  9. Tipster

    Boomer.. Guest

    Rindler Sigurd said:
    Look at the headers:

    There's only one troll around here who uses
    a Mail2News gateway. (Gilgamesh-frogadmin)

    From: "Boomer.." <>
    Newsgroups: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    Date: 2 Sep 2003 09:55:54 +0200

    Boomer.., Sep 2, 2003
  10. Tipster

    Tipster Guest

    Yes, I tried add remove programs, not there... Thanx.

    Tipster, Sep 3, 2003
  11. Tipster

    Boomer Guest

    Tipster said:
    It's not on the CD???

    Did you read Mikes reply to you on Aug 13?
    http://tinyurl.com/m3rr

    Boomer, Sep 3, 2003
  12. Tipster

    Buffalo Guest

    Have you tried a Find for Wordpad.exe? If it on your computer, you may just
    have to reassociate it or set the path right.
    If you think EasyCleaner did it, go to where ever you have that program : Ex
    C:\Program Files\ToniArts\Easycleaner\Undo and double click the file you
    want to restore.(You can find out where EasyCleaner keeps the backups by
    opening EasyCleaner and selection the Options button.) I have never had a
    problem with EasyCleaner.
    If that doesn't do it (after a reboot) try:
    Have you tried Start-Programs-Acessories- near the bottom of the list should
    be WordPad.
    Add\Remove and then the Windows Setup tab and Accessories. Click on Details
    and you should find WordPad.

    Buffalo, Sep 9, 2003