    failure: unknown user name or bad password.', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
    Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

    Can anybody help me??? I am getting desperate!!!!!

    Ann Hart, Aug 31, 2003

  2. http://help.blueyonder.co.uk/html/selfcare/email.shtml

    Steven Pilbeam, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Ann Hart

    Jan Lanceley Guest

    I had the same problem last week, with the excact same error message, what i
    did in the end was contacted my ISP and they sorted it out with me, and now
    it works! if u havent done this already! I have the same ISP as u do, so
    maybe this is a common problem

    Jan Lanceley, Aug 31, 2003
  4. This is actually your *third* request...

    This is not your ISP. Please give people time to answer. Which... if you

    Click on this link, jump to message number 18 (your post) and 19 (Mikes
    response)...

    http://tinyurl.com/lrfz

    Hope that helps...

    Sentient Fluid, Aug 31, 2003
  5. The Google news groups carry 24hoursupport.helpdesk. Any posts you make to
    24hshd will show up there as well. I gave you the link to Google because I
    found your post there. If you take a look and follow the instructions from
    my first email, you'll find some links that Mike suggested you look at for
    your problem.

    As to implied criticism... there was none. An implication needs to be made
    knowingly and I didn't mean anything as criticism. What part did you take
    as criticism?

    ~SF~

    --
    Copied to 24hshd

    why?, Aug 31, 2003
  7. Howdy!

    That's because BlueYonder HAS to create these accounts on THEIR
    server.

    What you did was to decide your own telephone number. Now,
    strangely enough, if the telephone company doesn't know about your phone
    number, you can't get any phone calls ... so THEY have to set up said number
    in THEIR system.

    So it is with email.

    Call BlueYonder or go to the account web page and set up these
    accounts there also.

    RwP

    Ralph Wade Phillips, Aug 31, 2003
  8. Ann Hart

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Ann Hart continued:
    Looks pretty bloody obvious to me.

    slumpy, Aug 31, 2003
  9. Ann Hart Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed
    Anne, contact Blue Yonder, because this is definitely their
    problem. This newsgroup isn't for any specific ISP, such as
    Blueyonder/etc.

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Sep 1, 2003