    recommend if you would.

    Thank you so much

    Andy

    Andy, May 19, 2004

  2. Andy

    Guest Guest

    the product it self

    Guest, May 19, 2004

  3. Andy

    Neil Guest

    Neil, May 19, 2004
  4. Andy

    Frank Austin Guest

    Frank Austin, May 23, 2004
  5. Neil....
    <quote source='groups.yahoo.com\group\mcngp'>

    As the ever expanding IT Industry increases daily with fresh bootcamp
    lamers, braindumpers and plummeting passing scores from other
    certification vendors, an elite new certification has risen from the
    sludge that has become the IT talent pool.

    </quote>

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004
  6. Andy

    Neil Guest

    I give up Frank, what is MCNGP? Is it a new offering at the vietnamese
    McDonald's?

    Neil, May 23, 2004
  7. Andy

    Neil Guest

    it is real

    Neil, May 23, 2004
  8. it is real

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004
  9. I give up Frank, what is MCNGP? Is it a new offering at the vietnamese
    is it really?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004
  10. Andy

    NathaN Guest

    Mean
    Certified
    News
    Group
    Posters

    http://tinyurl.com/3dxxw

    HTH.

    --- NATHAN ---

    NathaN, May 23, 2004
  11. http://tinyurl.com/3dxxw

    link to real cool site, which has not changed at all in the five
    months or so since I when there last.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, May 23, 2004
  12. Andy

    Neil Guest

    NATHAN!!! WHY I AUTTA!!!! No givin' away our secrets. Next you will be
    pointing out g**gle.

    grrrrrr.....

    Neil, May 23, 2004