    only a 1-corner face, the dumb-a** will say to me - "prove it". He knows not
    that his face is a corner.
    --Dr. Gene Ray, Wisest Human

    Mike T., Jun 21, 2006

  2. Mike T.

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Mike T. spurted out:
    <Looks around> Hmmm...seems like we're doing ok.

    Guest, Jun 21, 2006

  3. Mike T.

    Stan Guest

    that's because you're one of the MCNGP jerks and Microsoft have at last
    decided to ban you all.

    Stan, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Mike T.

    Briscobar Guest

    I think Remy shut down this newsgroup.

    Briscobar, Jun 21, 2006
  5. Mike T.

    Frisbee® Guest

    PotD

    Frisbee®, Jun 21, 2006
  6. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    *splorff!*

    JaR, Jun 21, 2006
  7. Mike T.

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, Stan spurted out:
    Excuse me...Jerk.....everything has been running smoothly around here. Until you
    stepped in and started calling people Jerks and mouthing off. You need to check
    yourself before you just come in with an attitude.

    Guest, Jun 21, 2006
  8. Hey! We're here! We're Still Here!

    Mr. McKittrick, I've come to the foregone conclusion that your new defense
    system... sucks.

    The Obelisk [7.13.86.42], Jun 21, 2006
  9. Microsoft decided to tag all of the members of the MCNGP with deodorant?

    The Obelisk [7.13.86.42], Jun 21, 2006
  10. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    Mr. McKittrick, I've come to the foregone conclusion that your new defense
    Greetings professor. Would. you. like. to. play. a. game?

    Jtyc, Jun 21, 2006
  11. Mike T.

    Guest Guest

    << While I was at work, The Obelisk [7.13.86.42] spurted out:
    At least they didn't decide to provide us with Dorco razors.

    Guest, Jun 21, 2006
  12. Mike T.

    kpg Guest

    As Jtyc once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
    Global Thermal Nuclear War or Tic-Tac-Toe?

    kpg, Jun 21, 2006
  13. Mike T.

    Jtyc Guest

    Global Thermal Nuclear War or Tic-Tac-Toe?

    How. about. a. nice. game. of. chess?

    Jtyc, Jun 21, 2006
  14. Mike T.

    Mike T. Guest

    I always had such a crush on Ally Sheedy.

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Jun 21, 2006
  15. Mike T.

    Guest Guest

    Imagine what your life would be like if [Mike T.] hadn't posted
    { 449a76f9$0$11078$-online.net }
    ---
    Did the computer say that?

    Guest, Jun 22, 2006
  16. Mike T.

    Frisbee® Guest

    Number Five Alive!

    Frisbee®, Jun 22, 2006
  17. Mike T.

    Consultant Guest

    whateva

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2006
  18. Mike T.

    Consultant Guest

    i emailed them asking what to do with it too, still havent received a reply

    Consultant, Jun 23, 2006
  19. Mike T.

    JaR Guest

    Maybe only gonna carry it on the other server?

    JaR, Jun 23, 2006